Lifestyle Business Kickstart
Imagine owning a successful, flexible business that reclaims time and work life balance
- Be your own boss, work from home, make your own rules!
- Make a difference to something you really care about
- Live where you choose, not where your work dictates
- Create more time and life balance by integrating work and life
- Earn a sustainable income to support your lifestyle.
- thinking about a new business you can run from anywhere
- an entrepreneur with a new business idea
- a working Mum who wants professional fulfilment and more time with her children
- a family wanting to run your own lifestyle business or
- approaching retirement and needing additional income, without the stresses of full-time work
Lifestyle Business Kickstart will help you get clear about what you want to achieve, set your business up to be successful and ensure it supports your chosen lifestyle.
What You’ll Gain
- Clarity about the type of business best suited to your professional and personal needs
- Understanding of your target market’s most pressing needs and problems
- A unique and competitive value proposition – make your business stand out from the crowd
- Skill to identify the viability of your business idea and the ability to make it fly
- A lifestyle business doing something you love that supports the other priorities in your life (financial needs, more time with family, more time for your interests, passions and travel)
- Understanding of what it will take to make your business successful including how to gain the skills and knowledge you need that you may not have today.
- A simple and complete Business Plan to get you up and running quickly and cost effectively.
- Clarity about how to set up your business on your terms. This includes designing the business to support your lifestyle and the steps you need to take to transition from the work you do now.
- Practical strategies to overcome common lifestyle business start-up problems
- Skills, resources, confidence and self-belief to ensure the long term success of your business.
- Pre-coaching discovery to clarify what you want and what’s standing in your way
- 8 x 1 hour coaching sessions (via phone or Skype)
- Issue blasting phone or email support to resolve problems that arise between sessions
- Personalised Lifestyle Business Kickstart Journal to capture useful insights, strategies and information and keep you on track
- A personally signed copy of The Great Life Redesign – change how you work, live how you dream and make it happen today
- All relevant coaching tools, templates and resources
“As an independent consultant, I recently embarked on an expansion of my business into a broader range of business activities and arenas. I found I needed a “sounding board” to check out and test my ideas against numerous different perspectives and to seek help in evaluating and prioritising these ideas and how I could create a balanced personal and professional life.
With her enquiring mind, incredible questioning and observation skills as well as her relevant business and change management background, you not only provided valuable guidance with fresh ideas and perspectives but challenged me and my ideas brilliantly. In the process we uncovered some limiting personal beliefs which required addressing at a much deeper level through her gentle but very powerful use of NLP with amazing personal results.
Far too few people realise the power of having an “outside professional” on their team to coach them to significantly greater outcomes both in business and privately. I highly recommend Caroline as a coach who will challenge you to make changes in your life and work that you didn’t realise were available or that you needed. I did and am extremely grateful. Thank you Caroline, for a great job well done. “Heiner Karst, Business Owner
“I had a great experience with Caroline – she has the very powerful combination of deep expertise and a gentle (persuasive) way of putting her ideas forward. I’ll be drawing on the insights that Caroline provided for many years to come and have no hesitation in providing her with a very positive recommendation.”Peter Styles, Entrepreneur