Returning to Australia or thinking about an overseas Sea Change?
- Trying to decide where you want to live?
- Unsure how you’ll support yourself financially?
- Not sure how to relocate easily so it works for all the family?
- Unclear about your career options?
- Worried about leaving friends and family?
Your Expat Relocation program will help you design the next chapter of your life, plan it and make the move successfully. Based on extensive experience gained from helping families resettle in Australia or live and work overseas, Expat Relocation helps you overcome all your relocation challenges.
What You’ll Gain
- Clarity about what’s important to you and how to make decisions easily
- Certainty about where you’re heading – know how to identify, research and weigh up the options
- Clear goals and an Action Plan to tie up the loose ends, manage the logistics and relocate easily
- Focus and confidence to make the change happen
- Ability to adapt to social, cultural and environmental differences
- Easy ways to overcome common relocation problems including establishing relationships, helping children adapt easily and settle in quickly.
- Pre-coaching discovery to clarify what you want and what’s standing in your way
- 6 x 1 hour coaching sessions (via phone or Skype)
- Issue blasting phone or email support to resolve problems that arise between sessions
- Personalised New Start Coaching Journal to capture what you learn along the way and keep you on track
- A personally signed copy of The Great Life Redesign – change how you work, live how you dream and make it happen today.
- All relevant coaching tools, templates and resources.
“When we left Australia 15 years ago we were childfree and ready to travel the world. We’ve been lucky to live in the US, Europe and Asia but now we have kids we want to come back to Australia to be near family. Conscious that a lot’s changed since we left, we didn’t know where to start, where to live or how to find jobs. It was all a bit overwhelming.
Caroline helped us work it out by breaking it down into steps. Every problem had a solution and we’re on track to move back at the end of the year. I’ve got a great job lined up and we’re now looking at houses on the Mornington Peninsula.
The P2R coaching program with Caroline made it easy.”Penny and Martin Barker, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Caroline is one of the most extraordinary and gifted coaches I have encountered. She has an amazing depth and breadth of coaching expertise and has an exemplary track record in helping her private and corporate clients to effect positive change.”Sally Parrish, Founder and Director, ANZI Coaching