Possibility to Reality regards customer privacy as an important part of our relationship with our customers. Your privacy is very important to us and we have developed this Policy to help you understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, contact Caroline Cameron via email – email@example.com.
Collection and Use of Collection Information
- In order to use the Possibility to Reality website, we may require information from you to provide the best service possible.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. Any information collected by Possibility to Reality is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
- All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email.
- Any details collected from Possibility to Reality customers is required to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service. Correspondence is recorded to provide service references, and assist in our staff development.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
Storage of Collected Information
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of our products and services.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Access to Collected Information
Our Policy for Protecting Your Online Privacy
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how users use the site. The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for p2r.com.au.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, email and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date) which isn’t stored. We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- Possibility to Reality uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails.
- If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at email@example.com. You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
- Possibility to Reality may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- Possibility to Reality does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
- We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by Email, or by means of a notice on our homepage.